Finally this show is up!
This is a Live Trax album iTunes has desperately needed. I've had it through DMB's store for a while, but iTunes was in dire need of this.
- One of the tightest representations of their Crash-era sound
- Carter is ON FIRE this whole show, it's especially noticeable in #41, Drive In, Jimi Thing, and his #36 intro solo
- Roi is absolutely NASTY this show, his licks are insane and some just make you wonder how he thinks of this amazing stuff
- The production is very concert-esque. Like you're there. Roi's sax has a lot of reverb to it, and the drums (especially the snare) don't sound as choked as they do on some other recordings from this period
- Davespeak. Very very much Davespeak in this one.