At a time when we need peace most of all Carrie’s album shines. The track ‘Let There Be Peace’ is so uplifting and masterfully sung. ‘Hallelujah’ is my next favorite.
Why John Legend???
C’mon Carrie. Why are you associating yourself with a pedo?
Yes to Carrie, big fat no to John
He ain’t no legend - it’s alllll Carrie baby!!! #johnsucks
By Happy Thanksgiving 2020
Carrie and John have used their gifts to create a thing of beauty for us all. Beyond the music, and in contrast to what I saw on my TV all summer, they have given us HOPE. A white woman and a black man collaborated to make this a reality. Perhaps a small step but it is a great example for us all!
My New Fave Christmas Album
Her voice. Her song choices. The passion. Not to mention her sons singing with her??! This album is my new favorite Christmas album. Top 5 Christmas albums of all time.
By Sarah Grace Fan
Nope.....with John.....double nope.
No to this album
This album just doesn’t bring joy to me. A lot of screaming. No need for that around Christmas.
I REALLY wanted to love this album but ..
I wanted to love this album but it’s extremely underwhelming. The whole album is one pace .. slow. I’m giving it 3 stars only because I like Carrie and think she’s extremely talented otherwise. It’s a little disappointing because she has a great voice for Christmas music but picked some lackluster songs.
Carries first Christmas album is a masterpiece favorite songs
1. Let there be Peace 5/5 this song is a song you can listen too all year long in the lines of Love Wins the best song on the album !
2. Hallelujah 5/5 wow beautiful and chilling vocals and song
3. Sweet Baby Jesus 5/5 this is a beautiful song
4. Favorite Time of Year 5/5 the Amazon bonus track that should’ve been included on the album a Christmas bop
5. Joyful Joyful We Adore Thee 4/5 I don’t normally like hymns but Carrie sings this one beautifully!
6. Little Drummer Boy 4/5 Isiah is Precious
7. Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas! Beautiful Christmas classic
Normally, this woman can do no wrong in my eyes. Unfortunately, the same is not true for this album. The best way to describe it is, “lazy.” It does nothing to showcase Carrie’s power or range. It lacks emotion. Overproduced. It brings nothing new to the table with the classics and the original songs are mostly just “meh.” Super disappointed. It’s really an album for the basics who love PSL’s but apparently hate Ginger Bread Lattes.