Still my fave M5 album
This is a great origin story
Maroon 5 had great instruments and made songs with meaning from their first three albums. At overexposed it started to turn and by V they were somewhat gone and now are far gone. Wish that they would not follow in the paths of many other great bands that transformed into pop machines.
Good old days
By Laximus Maximus
Nice to look back on when they were a rock band
Please make this music again!!!
I love this album so much, and I wasn’t even born when it came out!!! But I’m hearing “Girls Like You” on the radio and it breaks my heart to hear what Maroon 5 has become. It makes me so sad whenever I realize that no matter what I say, Maroon 5 will probably never go back to their original style, because... Hollywood.
Great songwriting and arrangement. A recording for all types of audiences.
By 🖤 Julz 💜
I’ve loved Maroon 5 my whole life and still do! I love u Adam!
Just About Perfect.
PHENOMENAL debut album. Track by track review:
1. Harder to Breathe: 10.5/10. really love adam’s frustrated tone and vocals.
2. This Love: 11/10. Absolutely PERFECT song. Nothing else needs to be said.
3. Shiver: 8.8/10. good song, but sounds like a filler.
4. She Will Be Loved: 9/10. Beautiful song, good vocals.
5. Tangled: 9/10.
6. The Sun: 8/10
7. Must Get Out: 8/10
8. Sunday Morning: 10/10 (song explains for itself
9. Secret: 8.5/10
10. Through With You: 9.5/10. very underrated song.
11. Not Coming Home: 9.3/10. cool guitar licks, and spiteful, bitter lyrics and tone.
12. Sweetest Goodbye: 10/10. Beautiful song, sweet vocals.
Final Grade: 9.5/10
Always my fav
Been the best album since day 1